Caroline is a lecturer and assessment coordinator at the Intensive English Program at Eastern Mennonite University. She has taught English at the university, in high school, and at an adult detention center. In 2012, she completed her MA with EMU’s Center for Justice and Peacebuilding. She loves learning and teaching other people languages This summer she will be teaching Intensive English for Peacebuilders for the third year with the Summer Peacebuilding Institute.
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID