Posted on December 11th, 2003
Eastern Mennonite Seminary, a graduate school of theological education on the Eastern Mennonite University campus, is offering six late afternooon and evening courses for the second (spring) semester that begins the week of Jan. 5.
The classes are:
- “Believer’s Church,” Nathan E. Yoder, instructor; 6:30-9:10 p.m. Tuesdays.
- “Spiritual Formation in the Congregation,” Wendy J. Miller, instructor; 6:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays.
- “Spiritual Direction Seminar and Practicum II,” Wendy J. Miller, instructor, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursdays.
- “Biblical Theology,” George R. Brunk III, instructor, 3:50-5:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- “Pastoral Assessment,” Lonnie D. Yoder, instructor; 2:25-3:40 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays; and
- “Prayer in the Faith Tradition,” Nathan E. Yoder and Wendy J. Miller, instructors, 2:25-3:40 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The courses may be taken for credit or on an audit basis. Registration will be held a half hour before the first class period.
In addition, the seminary has scheduled several special short-term weekend course offerings, including:
- “Ministry in the Workplace,” Lonnie D. Yoder, instructor; 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Feb. 13-14;
- “Managing Congregational Conflict,” Marcus Smucker, instructor; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Jan. 16-17, Feb. 13-14 and Mar. 26-27; and
- “Seminar in Youth Ministry,” Lonnie D. Yoder, instructor; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Jan. 9-10, Feb. 6-7 and Mar. 12-13.
For more information, call Don A. Yoder at 540-432-4257 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.