Busy? Stressed? Exhausted? We are alomst there!

& Uncategorized.

I am writing this to cheer you up because you are important. We all deal with stress from time to time. With the end of the semester approaching, we are feeling stressed out.  We are getting closer to the end of the semester, but we are not there yet! Many exams and papers coming up and we need to work hard to end up strong. Don’t let stress get the best of you and try to handle it . We all worked very hard to be who we are today, so we deserve to be happy and successful. try to deal with stress and relax. I have a list of tips that works for me when I’m stressed, see if they can help you manage your stress:

Take a break: It may seem difficult to get away from your busy life, but you really need to take care of yourself for a while. Take a break from the things that are stressing you out.

Exercise: I am not a sports person; but my friend told me about  how much  regular physical activity can make us feel better,  give us a lot of energy, and make us healthier.  I started exercising regularly and now I feel the difference in my life style.

Talk to someone: Call a friend or talk to someone you trust. You have no idea how much this could help you get through.

Pray and thank God for what you have: Mindful prayer helps the mind and body to relax and focus. Appreciate and be grateful for what you have makes you realize how lucky you are.