Christmas Eve is coming…

& Uncategorized.

Greetings!

Christmas break is almost here! I probably shouldn’t have told you that for two reasons, a) you probably already know…and b) whatever homework you were just doing now won’t get done for another couple hours because your mind is probably now thinking about all of the wonderful things about break; Christmas lights, candles, presents, family, card games, cookies, mashed potatoes, pleasure reading (what is this?!), mistletoe, evergreen, holly, poinsettias (keep these away from dogs and babies!),  movies, catching up on TV seasons, and I could go on and on and on and on…

So the purpose for this message is to give you hope! Do what you need to do to get your homework done, study up for those finals, but if you’re ready to give up…don’t! Remember that you will have all the time in the world to play video games and watch those TV shows that are taunting you with their charm AFTER finals…they will still be there after next week!

Make sure that you take care of yourself as best you can these next few days.  With finals looming, eat a hearty breakfast the morning of and get a good night’s sleep (as good as you can) the night before as it will allow you to be on top of your game and make your brain as sharp as my Cutco knives (ask me about this sometime, they’re sharp.)  And then you can skip away from school and have a solid three weeks off and then return and do it all over again! As a senior, I’m realizing how much of a blessing it is to return to school after being on a break…enjoy it.

This is my last blog post as I am graduating *tear* after this semester.  Rest assured though, another able-bodied/minded individual (perhaps more so than myself) will be taking over as soon as we (you) come back!  Blessings to you and yours this coming season as we embark on a new year (if we make it past this one…)

Peace!

Hannah