Apply to the Masters in Nursing
Applicants are accepted to the program on a rolling basis, with preference given to applicants who will study full time.
MSN School Nurse deadlines: March 1 for submission of all application materials, with final decision of admissions by March 15. The program begins with an on-campus orientation in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in early May, with classes starting in early June. In addition, students will be expected to attend a one day on-campus orientation to the entire MSN program in Harrisonburg, Virginia in early August.
MSN Leadership and Management deadlines: June 1 for submission of all application materials, with final decision of admissions by June 15. The program begins with a 1 semester hour course in August including an on-campus orientation day in early August at the Harrisonburg campus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2080 hours(equivalent to one year full-time) of work experience as a Registered Nurse
- At least a 3.0 grade point average
A completed application includes all of the following:
- EMU MS in Nursing Application submitted online
- Non-refundable application fee of $25 paid online
- Two reference forms – one from an employer and one academic – submitted online
- Official transcripts from each college of university attended. Transcripts should be sent to:
Attention: MSN Program
Eastern Mennonite University
1200 Park Rd.
Harrisonburg, VA. 22802