MA in Organizational Leadership
You’ve got the skills to manage, now find your voice to lead.
EMU’s new MA in organizational leadership is for you! This two-year, 35-semester hour, cohort-based MAOL program is designed for adults who have already been working in mid-level management or higher for at least two years and who already possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school. Read more here
- Develop self-awareness about your leadership style.
- Gain skills to nurture the gifts and potential of others on your team.
- Master a solid theoretical base of current and timeless leadership concepts.
- Acquire conflict-transformation techniques for better management of human resources.
- Deepen your understanding of research-based decision-making and strategic planning.
- Hone your skills in financial management.
Do all of this within EMU’s unique context of values-based leadership, emphasizing stewardship and outcomes for the common good.
OLS 510: Leadership & Management for the Common Good (3)- Fall
OLS 520: Introduction to Leadership Studies (3) – Fall
OLS 530: Organizational Behavior (3) – Spring
OLS 540: Managerial Finance and Accounting I (3) – Spring
Elective (3) – Summer
MOL 510: Leadership Seminar (3) – Summer
PAX 615 : Leading Organizational Change (3) – Fall
OLS 670 : Project Management/Intrapreneurship (3) OR OLS 665: Project Management/Grant Writing (3) – Fall
MOL 541 Mentorship Program I (1) – Fall
MOL 600: Developing Healthy Organizations: Team Building & Collaboration (3) – Spring
MOL 620: Transformative Leadership in Dynamic Contexts (3) – Spring
MOL 542: Mentorship Program II (1) – Spring
Cross-cultural experience (3) (currently in formation stage)