Cost and financial aid
Cost for our entire MA in organizational leadership program is well under $20,000. Financial assistance is available. Contact EMU’s MA in organizational leadership program administrators for their help in exploring an employee assistance package with your employer, if your HR department doesn’t already have one.
MA in organizational leadership application form
Rolling admission with applications accepted at any time.
Admission Process and Criteria
All applicants are requested to provide the following documents and information:
- A completed MA in organizational leadership application with a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts listing all college or university courses taken.
- Two letters of reference from people who are in a position to judge your potential as a graduate student. At least one reference should come from an employer.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must provide documentation of having had two years of work experience with supervision or significant collaborative responsibilities.
- Applicants must arrange a personal interview with the director of the MA in organizational leadership program and complete the writing assessment.