Check back for dates of Open Houses in the fall 2014 and spring 2015.
MA in Organizational Leadership
You’ve got the skills to manage, now find your voice to lead.
EMU’s new MA in organizational leadership is for you! This two-year, 32-semester hour, cohort-based MAOL program is designed for adults who have already been working in mid-level management or higher for at least two years and who already posses a bachelors degree from an accredited school. Read more here
- Develop self-awareness about your leadership style.
- Gain skills to nurture the gifts and potential of others on your team.
- Master a solid theoretical base about leadership skills.
- Acquire conflict-transformation techniques for better management of human resources.
- Deepen your understanding of research-based decision-making and strategic planning.
- Hone your skills in financial management.
Do all of this within EMU’s unique context of values-based leadership, emphasizing stewardship and outcomes for the common good.