MA in Organizational Leadership
EMU’s new MA in organizational leadership is for you! This two-year, 32-semester hour, cohort-based MAOL program is designed for adults who have already been working in mid-level management or higher for at least two years and who already possess a bachelors degree from an accredited school.
- Develop self-awareness about your leadership style.
- Gain skills to nurture the gifts and potential of others on your team.
- Master a solid theoretical base of current and timeless leadership concepts.
- Acquire conflict-transformation techniques for better management of human resources.
- Deepen your understanding of research-based decision-making and strategic planning.
- Hone your skills in financial management.
Do all of this within EMU’s unique context of values-based leadership, emphasizing stewardship and outcomes for the common good.