MA in Organizational Leadership
You’ve got the skills to manage, now find your voice to lead.
EMU’s new MA in organizational leadership is for you! This two-year, 32-semester hour, cohort-based program is designed for adults who have already been working in mid-level management or higher for at least two years and who already posses a bachelors degree from an accredited school. Read more here
- Develop self-awareness about your leadership style.
- Gain skills to nurture the gifts and potential of others on your team.
- Master a solid theoretical base about leadership skills.
- Acquire conflict-transformation techniques for better management of human resources.
- Deepen your understanding of research-based decision-making and strategic planning.
- Hone your skills in financial management.
Do all of this within EMU’s unique context of values-based leadership, emphasizing stewardship and outcomes for the common good. Apply now for the fall 2014 MA in Organizational Leadership cohort!