Leadership & Organizational Management
An adult degree program with your needs in mind.
Work. Family. Religious or civic organizations. We understand everyone is vying for your time. Our Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Leadership & Organizational Management offers convenience, flexibility, and affordability while providing students with expertise in leadership formation, human dynamics, and organizational behavior for business and public administration. We call this program LOM for short.
- Complete your degree in as little as 16 months.
- Attend class one evening per week from 6PM to 10PM.
- Study and network with other working professionals.
- Have your life and work experience valued and appreciated.
Your future is waiting at EMU. Let’s take the next step together.
Our interdisciplinary program takes a systems approach to the problems, principles and practices of management, incorporating conceptual and theoretical knowledge. Learn more about the admissions process.
LOM Program Highlights
- Attend class one evening per week
- Complete your studies in about 15 months
- Study with other working adults
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have current work experience (or significant volunteer experience)
- Must demonstrate satisfactory writing ability