Fast Facts 2013-14
EMU at Lancaster is located within the Greenfield Corporate Center, easily accessible from the Greenfield Road exit of U.S. Route 30 in Lancaster. (See map and directions)
EMU sites and campuses
- Lancaster, Pa. – seminary, education and nursing programs for working professionals
- Washington Community Scholars Center* – top-notch internships in the nation’s capital
- EMU Main Campus in Harrisonburg, Virginia
Courses, programs and certifications
Total enrollment in Lancaster
About 1000 students from a variety of faith backgrounds and vocations are currently taking courses at EMU Lancaster in fall 2012.
Some EMU Lancaster classes have up to 25 students while other classes have as few as four, allowing 1:1 interaction with your expert professor. Our nursing program uses a cohort model, which offers networking opportunities and chances for student-to-student support throughout your program.
Mentoring and research
1:1 mentoring and research between faculty and students are staples of the EMU academic experience.
Many of our faculty hold doctoral and other terminal degrees; some have lived and served internationally with well-known service organizations like Mennonite Central Committee (MCC).
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada (ATS)
- Association of Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges