Careers in Business and Economics
Careers in business and economics include:
- public and private accounting
- operations and manufacturing
- marketing and sales
- human resources management
- not-for-profit management
- computer information systems specialist
- financial management
- international business consultant
Many alumni hone their communication skills and global worldview during mission assignments and service terms.
Here are some recent graduates making a difference in the business world. Many economics graduates have also gone on to graduate studies in a number of fields.