Your 2015-16 ACRS program planning committee anticipates another year of programs that will continue to stimulate and inform. Our goal is to present:
- A series of stories on pivotal experiences which altered directions or generated significant change in the Mennonite Church.
- Each story is told from the perspective of an individual whose vision and creativity provide a context for reflection.
When and where
ACRS breakfast regular gatherings occur the second Monday of each month from 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. in the West Dining Room, Northlawn, EMU. Below are the upcoming dates for the 2015-16 academic year:
2015 – 2016 Fall, Winter and Spring Schedule
- September 14, 2015, Speaker Ervie Glick: Ervie will reflect on his own pivotal experiences in PAX which altered directions and/or generated significant change in the Mennonite Church.
- October 12, 2015, Speaker Ken Nafziger: Ken will be looking at how our hymns influence and reflect our changing theology.
- November 9, 2015, Panel Speakers: Shirley Showalter, Lee Snyder & Loren Swartzendruber, They will reflect from their current and recent visions on the theme, “The Future in Higher Education”
- December 14, 2015
- January 11, 2016
- February 8, 2016
- March 14, 2016
- April 11, 2016
- May 9, 2016 – Annual Meeting
As resource persons are confirmed, their names and summary of their theme will be posted.
About the monthly breakfast planning committee
2015-16 ACRS program planning committee members are Margaret Foth, Vernon Jantzi and Terry Burkhalter. As we look toward the fall and winter programs (2015-2016), suggestions are always welcome and if you are aware of persons who should be invited and included on the ACRS email list, please forward that information to: email@example.com