Your 2013-14 ACRS program planning committee anticipates another year of programs that will continue to stimulate and inform. Our goal is to present:
- A series of stories on pivotal experiences which altered directions or generated significant change in the Mennonite Church.
- Each story is told from the perspective of an individual whose vision and creativity provide a context for reflection.
When and where
ACRS breakfast gatherings occur the second Monday of each month from 7:30 – 9 a.m. in the West Dining Room, Northlawn, EMU. Here are the dates for the 2013-14 academic year:
- October 14 – speaker, Harold Miller
- November 11 – speaker, Harold Lehman
- December 9 – speaker, C Norman Kraus
- January 13
- February 10
- March 10
- April 14
About the planning committee
2013-’14 ACRS program planning committee members are Margaret Foth, Vernon Jantzi and Terry Burkhalter.